Thursday, February 23, 2017

Moved! Please follow my new stories on Medium at pacroy.com

I have fallen in love with Medium.com due to its simplicity and clean design. The feature that I love is that you can highlight any texts on articles for later reference and those highlights are even shared to other readers.

I usually make highlights the article or stories I read to capture key points and interesting ideas/quotes which I can come back and refresh those ideas later. In Medium, it even can display the list of your highlights and bookmarked articles so you can come back and see them all easily without clicking into each article.

Please follow my new stories and articles on Medium.
All blog posts here in Blogspot have been imported into my Medium.


😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment